Achieve Your Climate Goals in Just 3 Steps
Track your Suppliers emissions
Gather information on the emissions generated by your suppliers, identify any areas where improvements are needed, and precisely locate the sources of high emissions within your supply chain.
Achieve Science-based Targets
Guarantee the implementation and ongoing monitoring of engagement targets aligned with the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) to ensure impactful climate action within your supply chain.
Product Carbon Footprint
Monitor the emissions associated with the goods and services you procure to accurately calculate the carbon footprint of your products.
How Nimbus helps you achieve your goals
Benefits of using Nimbus
- 1. Data collection for compliance with climate regulations
- 2. Identification of gaps and emission hotspots in your supply chain
- 3. Foundation for credible climate action and target setting
- 4. Implementation and monitoring of SBTi supplier engagement targets
- 5. Partner offering for GHG emissions measurement, accounting and reduction.
4 Easy Steps to ensure a carbon-neutral supply chain.
If you’ll like to get valuable insight on vital strategies to set up a sustainable procurement system in your business, click on Strategies for setting procurement systems and get your business going on the right footing.
Enhance the transparency of emissions along your supply chain.
Avoid and Reduce
Leverage your suppliers to significantly cut your carbon footprint
Offset unavoidable GHG emissions through certified climate protection projects
Inform customers, investors and employees about your climate actions.