Marketing and Sales Specialist
Yaounde branch office.
Cloudopex is in the business of reducing our customers’ public cloud spend. We believe in working on products and services that excite and inspire us, while remaining data-driven. We’re a small, dynamic mix of software engineers and economics and accounting professionals.
As part of our very qualified team of developers, you’ll be helping us continue to develop our product palette as well as providing support to our customers on a variety of topics centered around the technical aspects of our solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- A 2+ years of experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- Excellent English language communication skills (seriously, this is a big one).
- Ability to provide customer intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategy to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles and techniques (online, social, content marketing, 4 Ps, strategy, marketing funnel, etc.)
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to hold and lead technical discussions.
- Very strong internet research skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised for extended durations of time.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, Marketing, sales or any related field is certainly a plus; a decent sense of humor even more so.
What’s in it for you?
- Remote work.
- A generous holiday/sick-day package.
- A variety of training options and resources dependent on desired career trajectory.
- Work at the bleeding edge of technology as part of a very competent team.
- A T-shirt, perhaps?
Interested? Feel free to apply via Linkedin or get in touch at email@example.com by latest 30.01.23,** with the following information:
- Desired start date
- Current (up to date CV)
- University transcript(s) if applicable